National Pie Day – 2021
- Marie Callender’s: As you might expect from Marie Callender’s, they offer a wide variety of ways to celebrate National Pie Day. Consider first, the choices: layered pies, pot pies, pub pies or sweet treat pies. And for deals, we’ve got two for you: Enjoy one appetizer, two entrées and two slices of pie for $30. Or get yourself the Pot Pie Family Meal To-Go—four mini pot pies, salad and cornbread for $39.95, or add a pie to any family meal for just $10.
YOUR FAVORITE MEAL DESERVES A FREE SLICE OF PIE.
So stop by Village Inn on Free Pie Wednesday™ for a free* slice with the purchase of a dine-in entrée. Because the best pies in America are even better when they’re free.
*One slice of pie per person per entrée purchase per visit. Valid only at participating restaurants. No coupon necessary. Valid for a free slice of select pies with dine-in entrée purchase on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Times may vary by location. Side dishes, bowls of soup and chili and beverages are not considered entrées. Not valid with Early Dinner Deals, other offers, promotions or discounts. Tax and gratuity not included. Free Pie Wednesday offer is subject to change. See restaurant for details. Purchase requirements may vary by location.
- O’Charley’s: Wednesday should be renamed Pieday! At O’Charleys, you can get yourself a FREE slice of pie with the purchase of an adult entrée. Even better, order a Family-Style Meal To-Go and snag a whole pie for FREE. Available for to-go and curbside orders only. Not available for delivery or dine-in orders.
- Red Robin: Come for the classic Mountain High Mudd Pie on National Pie Day, and extend your experience by enjoying Red Robin’s desire to give its customers true, everyday value when dining out by offering a variety of Bottomless options. Far beyond unlimited drink refills, Red Robin offers unlimited refills on sides when purchasing a burger, sandwich, or entrée, unlimited refills on their Bottomless Root Beer Float and even a Bottomless entrée, the Mac It Yours and Swirly Twirly Pasta, which now come with free refills.
- Grand Traverse Pie Co.will offer a free slice of Michigan Fruit, Apple Crumb, or Cherry pie with any purchase.
- Village Inn – Slice of fruit pie or classic pie with any dine-in purchase. No coupon is necessary. See website for details.
- Baker’s Square – Free slice of pie with any menu item purchase. See website for details.
- Eckerts – (Illinois, Kentucky) – Enjoy a FREE Pie when you buy one pie at a regular price. Choose from Dutch Apple Pie, Caramel Apple Walnut Pie, Double Crust Apple Pie, and No Sugar Added Apple Pie. Valid on 1/23/21 only.
- Elegant Farmer – 8″ Apple & Fruit Pie and Crisps on sale for just $11.99 (reg. $16.99) January 23 & 24 in our market.
- Norma’s Cafe – FREE slice of Mile High Pie while supplies last on January 22, 2021. They couldn’t wait for National Pie Day so they are starting a day early!
- The Pie Shoppe (Western Pennsylvania) – Visit their website to see pie sale deals and participate in The Pie Shoppe Fundraising Program.
- Sauder Village – Doughbox Bakery – Stop by for free samples throughout the day (while supplies last) and $1.00 off pies! Barn Restaurant – Save $1.00 off a slice of pie with any meal purchase!
- Pie Hopes – (Pearland, Texas) – 10% off regular-priced orders. See the website to place orders and complete details.
- SJAFB Community Center and 4th Force Support Squadron – Seymour Johnson AFB – National Pie Day Competition from January 18-31, 2021. Submit a picture and recipe of your best pie.