This simple recipe is not only a super hit, it’s so easy to make.
Tip: Freeze your grapes and use instead of ice. Your drinks will be cold without being watered down.
6 cans Fresca original
2 bottles wine (red like a merlot or white like pinot grigio)
Fresh fruit 2 peaches, strawberries and grapes. (See tip above)
In punch bowl or pitcher add Fresca and wine, add cut up fruit. Serve with a big ladle, to get some fruit. Top your glass with some more frozen grapes to keep it cold.Classic Beverage Drink Dispenser Hammerd Durable Glass on galvanized Stand 3 Gallon with Spigot
Original recipe from Eddieross.com
This is a great red, white, and blue dish for any patriotic holiday. It gets even better if you switch out the fruits like kiwi instead of blueberries and leave the strawberries with your bananas and you just got Christmas colors. This lucious, fluff like treat is always one of the first things to disappear at our parties.
Cheesecake Fruit Salad
These are for the red, white, and blue version.
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 lbs fresh strawberries
3 fresh bananas, chopped to bite size
1 pint fresh raspberries
1 lg 24.3 oz Philadelphia Cheesecake filling
1 16 oz container of Cool Whip
4 cups mini marshmallows
1 tsp real Vanilla extract
2 Tbsp heavy cream or milk
- Prepare strawberries by removing stem and chop into small peices.
- In large bowl combine cheesecake filling, vanilla, and milk. Mix u till smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of Cool Whip
- Fold in fruit, marshmallows, and remaining Cool Whip
- Keep chilled.
2 medium cucumbers, chopped into1/4 in pieces
2 c grape tomatoes (I like the sweeter taste of grape over slight tart flavor of cherry tomatoes).
1/2 c minced radishes
5 oz fresh Basil leaves
2 Tbsp minced red onion
3 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Mince radishes and onion.
- Wash cucumbers and dice into about 1/4 inch bite size pieces. I find it easiest to slice into 1/8″ slices and cut into quarters or eighths.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half.
- Combine cucumbers,tomatoes, radishes, and chopped basil in large salad bowl.
- Mix Olive oil and vinegar, and garlic.
- Drizzle liquid over salad and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well to coat and enjoy.
Serves 9-10 easily.
We paired this with hamburgers and fries. Kids and adults loved it. It was a great low-carb side dish for my husbands birthday party.
This was so good! I got the original recipe from a Pintrest pin. We made it for our Anniversary celebration. As there are currently 8 people here after Hurricane Michael, I needed something for the adults that wouldn’t break the bank at the adult beverage store. (We gave the kids the virgin version and they loved it too.)
1 can frozen limeade mix
1can frozen Margarita mix
4 cups club soda
1 pt lime Sherbert (we only found it at our local Publix.)
750 ml white rum (we like Bacardi)
Mint leaves both for punch and garnish
4 limes thinly sliced (we use 2 in punch, 2 for garnish.)
- Muddle 1 handful of mint leaves with 1 cup club soda to release thier flavors.
- In gallon pitcher or punch bowl, combine lime sherbert, frozen Margarita mix, and frozen Limeade mix.
- Add mint leaves, and lime slices.
- Add remaining 3 cups club soda
- Mix well. (This virgin version was loved by kids attending).
We had a great time making it. It paired really well with the Irish Skillet we made. Now I have a great idea to use for St Patrick’s Day. Happy cooking and make so.e memories with your family.
French bread, or something called Everything bread, salami, provolone, sharp cheddar, Turkey, ham, roast beef, fresh spinach leaves or lettuce, tomatoes, onion, green bell peppers, homemade tazziki and a little mustard gives you the masterpiece you see here.
Best of all they are customized to taste. Pepperoni, corned beef, chicken, tuna, change the meats, cheese, bread and veggies. Make it your own and I bet it tastes better fresh than from a sandwich shop. We cut it three ways and made two meals so dinner and lunch tomorrow. These were so good! I admit it freely, it tasted better than most sandwich shops.
From our family to yours Happy 4th of July