Ingredients2 lbs minced beef or chuck
1 medium yellow onion diced
1/2 medium bell pepper chopped
2 Roma tomatoes diced
Sour cream (we like Daisy in squeezeable application)
Chucky salsa (we like taco bell mild)
1 – 16oz fiesta blend shredded cheese
Guacamole if desired
1 lg bag Tostitos Scoops (you can use any kind of totilla chip you prefer these just make handy cups)
2 pkg McCormick Taco seaoningChopped jalapeno, black olives, melted cheese sauce, are optional.
You can make to many variations to list, including chicken, steak, salsa verde, lime, and anything else you can dream up. I make mine like our family taco night.Farberware 22001 Buena Cocina Deep Nonstick Frying Pan / Fry Pan / Skillet with Lid and Helper Handle – 12 Inch, Black. by Farberware
- In medium pan, brown ground meat.
- Drain excess fat
- Add 1/2 cup water and taco seasoning stirring well to coat meat.
- Continue over medium heat until water has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Chop or dice vegetables as needed. I found a few great shortcuts if there is no one around to help. You can get shredded iceberg lettuce like the restaurants use in the produce section at your local Walmart. If I don’t have the time the also have pico de gallo instead of dicing onions and tomatoes yourself. They add cilantro and typically Serano peppers.
- Spread chips or cups on big tray.
- Evenly sprinkle with cooked, seasoned meat, vegetables, cheese and toppings as desired.
- Feeding a diverse crew? Set everything up and let them add their choices as they like them. This concept also works well for parties and game days too.
virgin or real margarita and maybe Tres Leche cake for dessert.
The options to this one are many depending on diet and health needs. Along with the steak you can have Zoodles as featured below (I get mine ready to go from Walmart produce). You can also use a regular or pasta of your choice. Potatoes are also great. If you need another vegetable try a fresh leafy salad or steamed Asparagus. All options are simply delicious.
Amazon Home Services offers customers over a thousand different services from quality, hand-picked pros and backed by Amazon’s Happiness Guarantee. Top services available for Customers to purchase include: *House Cleaning *TV Wall Mounting *Smart Home Device Installation *Equipment and Furniture Assembly *Plumbing and Electrical *Handyman *House Painting
6 cloves minced garlic
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Butter
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 2-Piece Set (10-Inch and 12-Inch) Oven Safe Cookware – 2 Heat-Resistant Holders – Indoor and Outdoor Use – Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
DirectionsCut steak into 1 inch bite size pieces.
In saucepan heat butter and garlic.
Cook until butter is melted and garlic starts to brown.
In medium skillet or cast iron add olive oil.
Heat on high.
When oil is hot and shimmering add cut steak bites.
Cook 1 – 2 minutes letting them sear on all sides. Should be golden in color.
Add 2/3 of butter mixture and toss to coat well.
Stir well until fully cooked and coated evenly in sauce.
Microwave Zoodles as directed on package.
Add Zoodles to pan and remaining sauce.
Stir well together.
Featured image provided by: https://chefshamy.com/recipes/garlic-butter-steak-bites-with-zucchini-noodles/