This is a great red, white, and blue dish for any patriotic holiday. It gets even better if you switch out the fruits like kiwi instead of blueberries and leave the strawberries with your bananas and you just got Christmas colors. This lucious, fluff like treat is always one of the first things to disappear at our parties.
Cheesecake Fruit Salad
These are for the red, white, and blue version.
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 lbs fresh strawberries
3 fresh bananas, chopped to bite size
1 pint fresh raspberries
1 lg 24.3 oz Philadelphia Cheesecake filling
1 16 oz container of Cool Whip
4 cups mini marshmallows
1 tsp real Vanilla extract
2 Tbsp heavy cream or milk
- Prepare strawberries by removing stem and chop into small peices.
- In large bowl combine cheesecake filling, vanilla, and milk. Mix u till smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of Cool Whip
- Fold in fruit, marshmallows, and remaining Cool Whip
- Keep chilled.
1 16 oz pkg Bacon
1/3 c red onion
1/2 c dried cranberries, Craisins
2 heads fresh broccoli florets
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c sunflower kernels
1/4 c Blue Cheese dressing
1/8 c Avocado oil Mayonnaise
1/8 c heavy cream
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp cider vinegar
2 Tsp or packets sugar or substitute
- Mince onion, chop broccoli
- Cook bacon well. I like mine so I can simply crumble it.
- Add bacon, broccoli, Craisins, cheddar cheese, in lg bowl
- Toss to mix well
- Assemble dressing and pour over salad.
- Mix well to coat.
- Chill 30 minutes or until serving
- Add sunflower kernels right before serving. Mix well and enjoy.
2 medium cucumbers, chopped into1/4 in pieces
2 c grape tomatoes (I like the sweeter taste of grape over slight tart flavor of cherry tomatoes).
1/2 c minced radishes
5 oz fresh Basil leaves
2 Tbsp minced red onion
3 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Mince radishes and onion.
- Wash cucumbers and dice into about 1/4 inch bite size pieces. I find it easiest to slice into 1/8″ slices and cut into quarters or eighths.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half.
- Combine cucumbers,tomatoes, radishes, and chopped basil in large salad bowl.
- Mix Olive oil and vinegar, and garlic.
- Drizzle liquid over salad and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well to coat and enjoy.
Serves 9-10 easily.
We paired this with hamburgers and fries. Kids and adults loved it. It was a great low-carb side dish for my husbands birthday party.
This was so good! I got the original recipe from a Pintrest pin. We made it for our Anniversary celebration. As there are currently 8 people here after Hurricane Michael, I needed something for the adults that wouldn’t break the bank at the adult beverage store. (We gave the kids the virgin version and they loved it too.)
1 can frozen limeade mix
1can frozen Margarita mix
4 cups club soda
1 pt lime Sherbert (we only found it at our local Publix.)
750 ml white rum (we like Bacardi)
Mint leaves both for punch and garnish
4 limes thinly sliced (we use 2 in punch, 2 for garnish.)
- Muddle 1 handful of mint leaves with 1 cup club soda to release thier flavors.
- In gallon pitcher or punch bowl, combine lime sherbert, frozen Margarita mix, and frozen Limeade mix.
- Add mint leaves, and lime slices.
- Add remaining 3 cups club soda
- Mix well. (This virgin version was loved by kids attending).
- $25.55 Glass Water Pitcher with Diamond Pattern and TIGHT Lid 72 ounces, THICKER Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass Carafe with FREE Brush by Pykal
We had a great time making it. It paired really well with the Irish Skillet we made. Now I have a great idea to use for St Patrick’s Day. Happy cooking and make so.e memories with your family.
From our family to yours Happy 4th of July
12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
4 Tbsp Mayo
1 1/2 tsp Paprika
Slice eggs in half. Empty yolks into small bowl. Place white halves face up. To bowl of yolks add mustard, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and mayo. Mix well. Place in piping bag with star tip. Pipe yolks mixture into white halves. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill until served. I’ve had lots of versions of these over the years. Some add things like sweet relish, avocado, bacon and others. I prefer mine in this classic recipe. It’s what I grew up with. I’ve also seen the whites dyed different colors. I still like mine this way.
Anchor Hocking Company 86148 10″ Presence Egg Plate
by Anchor Hocking
4.3 out of 5 stars 221 customer reviews
| 12 answered questions
Price:$9.05 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details & FREE Returns