Bacon children Christmas Easter Easter dinner Easter recipes family family traditions friends friendship health Holiday Homemade Recipes side dish St Patrick's Day Thanksgiving
These sauted sprouts will disappear from the table. Adults and children alike will offer no complaints once they taste these.
2 lbs brussel sprouts cut in half
6 chopped slices of bacon
2 oz grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp maple syrupFrying Pan with Lid, Deep Saute Pan 11 Inch Stone-Derived Nonstick Coating, Stainless Steel Handle Cooking Pan, Induction Compatible, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Granite/Gift Box Included
- In medium skillet render chopped bacon until lightly crisp.
- Remove grease from pan reserving 2 Tbsps.
- Use 2 Tbsp bacon fat to saute halved sprouts. About 8 minutes.
- Add bacon back into pan with sprouts.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan and reduce to low heat.
- Cook covered about 5 more minutes as cheese melts and Brussels become tender.
- Stir in 2 tsp maple syrup
- Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm.
Our membership program offers special benefits for a low monthly fee: *Prime members can add subscription services like HBO, Showtime, STARZ and more to their membership *Manage subscriptions via Amazon Video on any device *No cable or satellite account necessary *Watch popular TV shows and blockbuster movies. Outlander Season 5 starts February 16th!