This easy side dish not only looks great but tastes so good even the kids eat all these vegetables.
IngredientsYou can substitute vegetables according to likes and diet needs. These are what have used for both a regular or holiday meal.
1 bag brussel sprout halves ( fresh produce)
2 bell peppers assorted colors
1 pint grape tomatoes (I cut mine in half)
1 purple medium onion in wide strips
Baby or chopped carrots
You can add potatoes if you choose
- Chop vegetables. Cut harder things like carrots in smaller pieces to make for more uniform cutting.
- Put all cut vegetables except tomatoes in large bowl. Add 2 Tbsp Olive oil, salt, pepper, 3 Tbsp lemon juice and garlic powder if desired.
- Mix well to coat in both oil and seasoning.
- Spread evenly, on a baking sheet.
- Place in pre-heated 350° oven for 30 to 45/minutes.
I also add different seasoning depending who and how I’m serving them. I add Rosemary when serving with Christmas dinner. These also save a ton of time and you can skip the oil.
- acorn squash Aldi artichoke bake beautiful beef brighten broccoli brussel sprouts cabbage carrots casserole casserole dish cauliflower celery celery root cherry tomatoes chicken comfort comfort food cool eggplant fall family family children farmers market favorite food Food for less garden gardening glycemic index grape tomato green beans green bell pepper green onions groceries grocery grocery shopping Holiday leek leeks mushrooms onions orange bell pepper parsnips pick n sav Pork Publix radish red bell pepper squash tomato Whole foods yellow bell pepper yellow squash zucchini