1lb ground lamb
1 lb ground beef
3 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp Onion powder
1 1/2 tsp Marjoram
1 tsp Rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Add beef, lamb, onion powder, garlic, marjoram, rosemary, salt and pepper to food processor.
- Process for 1 – 2 minutes until thick paste forms.
- Smooth mixture onto lined baking sheet with edges. About 1 – 2 inches thick.
- Press firmly into rectangle shape.
- Make sure to pack firmly together. (A loaf pan can also be used just make sure it’s filled only a couple inches high.)
- Bake for 20 minutes, taking care not to over bake it. Drain any grease from pan, if using loaf pan, about halfway through bake time.
- Let stand and cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.