Celebration of Life Day on January 22nd honors the children and grandchildren who bring joy to our lives. The day is a reminder that each child and each life is to be held as a precious gift with the highest respect and dignity.
Children grow up so quickly. They’re constantly learning new things and changing daily. Each day they delight us with their simple wisdom and observations. By spending time with children and demonstrating the care and love they deserve, we celebrate their life.
HOW TO OBSERVE #CelebrationOfLifeDay
Celebrate the children in your life. Share the day with a child, grandchild, niece or nephew. We’ve provided several suggestions.
- Read a book with a child.
- Get down on the floor and put a puzzle together.
- Build something with your child.
- Invite all the cousins to play board games.
- Bake cookies and decorate them. Even the smallest child will learn something.
- Make popcorn and watch a movie.
- Tell the story of how Grandma and Grandpa met.
- Get out the art supplies and create.
- Visit a museum.
- Show a teen how to change a tire.
- Give a driving lesson.
- Paint your fingernails together.
- Everybody give the dog a bath.
- Go swimming.
- Make balloon animals.
- Sing Karaoke
Use #CelebrationOfLifeDay to post on social media.
- a celebration of life active adult adults adventure alive in wonderland Amazon Amazon gift card Amazon Prime animated film art project authors baby baking balloon balloon animal balloons barbecue blanket fort board games brighten causes celebrate celebration children color cookies costume costumes cozy crafts cuddle cuddles dream dreams dress up dresses easy Facebook family fashion flowers fun garden gardening getaway grandbabies grandchild grandchildren grandkids library movie movies Museum nephew nephews niece niece and nephew nieces nieces and nephews puzzle puzzles read shopping spa swim swimming zoo