adults America anniversary Bacon Celebration of Life chicken children Christmas community cooking December Diets dinner Discovery Easter family food goals Holiday Homemade men November party Recipes season side dish Thanksgiving Turkey wedding Winter women
This year, I tried a new recipe and it was such a hit there were no leftovers. Even my hubby who is not that fond of them are seconds! It’s super easy to make and the results will have people thinking you slaved for hours in the kitchen.. .
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 oz Black Velvet Whiskey
- 5 strips cooked bacon
- 1/2 c Parmesean cheese
- 24 oz steam in bag brussel sprouts
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 24 oz bag of steamable brussel sprouts, in frozen section.. make as directed. We used microwave to save time.
- Once steamed empty bags into cassarole dish..I love Corningware and used my favorite oval dish
- Add butter, whiskey, stir until butter is melted.
- Add black pepper and cooked crumbled bacon
- Mix well
- Add 1/4 c Parmesean cheese and mix well
- Top with remaining Parmesean cheese and warm for about 2 minutes right before you eat.