This creamy flavor packed dip will be the star of your next party. Packed with garlic, Brown Butter, garbanzo beans, and a little bit of spice, its sure to disappear. Great for a party or an afternoon snack. Its low carb count makes it better option for diabetics and keto dieters alike. Use low carb veggies and dip on!Spice World, ORGANIC GARLIC – LARGE Container – 32 OZ
by Spice World
We love garlic! We keep it on hand in the fridge. Best of all it’s already minced.
1 16oz can Garbanzo beans (skinless)
Liquid from can
1/2 c water
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Pepper (white if you have it)
3 tsp lemon juice
3/8 tsp citric acid
4 Tbsp butter divided
2 tsp minced garlic
1 dash of Cayenne pepper if desired
1/4 c Sesame Tahini
3/4 tsp sugar
These great bowl go from fridge with a lid to party time on a table.
- Drain Garbanzo beans, retaining 1/2 cup of the liquid.
- Place beans, retained liquid and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes
- Remove from heat, cover pan, and let rest for 10 minutes
- Melt 3 Tbsp of butter in small skillet.
- Add minced garlic
- Continue to cook over medium heat until butter is browned. Do not burn!
- Garlic will be very fragrant.
- Add warm beans, garlic butter, lemon juice, salt, sugar, citric acid, Sesame Tahini, Cayenne pepper (if desired)
- Process on high speed for about 3 minutes until creamy and smooth
- Store in refrigerator until serving.
- Make sure it’s well chilled before serving
- Add last of melted butter to top just before serving.