Feel like BBQ? Fon’t want to deal with the heat, bugs and out doors? These set it and forget it barbecue ribs will become a favorite.
3-5 lbs pork or beef ribs
1 can coke or ginger ale (my secret to melt in your mouth tender) I use diet.
Your favorite bbq sauce. We love half Baby Ray’s and half KC Masterpiece.
Put ribs in bottom of crock pot. Pour soda on top. Let sit 5 minutes before adding sauce.
Turn on low for 6 hours. Enjoy juicy tender bbq ribs with your favorite side. These are so good and so easy they are an easy weeknight meal.
Crock-Pot Cook & Carry 6-Quart Oval Portable Manual Slow Cooker | Stainless Steel (SCCPVL600S)
- Spacious 7-quart manual slow cooker serves 8+ people or fits a 6-lb. roast; Polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- One-pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe