This melt in your mouth meal will have people thinking you slaved for hours in a hot kitchen. You can literally serve the meat with a spoon.
Pot it on before work, school, or wherever your busy day takes you. Works great for holiday meals too. I’ve made them for Christmas dinner to everyones delight.
By keeping the ingredients simple you can easily turn leftovers (assuming there are any), into a second meal. Slice it thin add the gravy and serve over noodles, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Shred it with two forks and add bbq sauce, buns and have pulled pork sandwiches.
Make clean up even easier with these.Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners 2 Pack (8 Liners Total)
by Reynolds Wrap
Mom’s Pork Roast Dinner
7 – 8 lb Boston Butt Pork Roast
3/4 of 12 oz can Ginger Ale
1 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning
2 pkg pork gravy mix (we buy what’s on sale or sometimes store brand)
- Spray crockpot with none stick spray. Lay roast inside.
- Pour Ginger Ale over the top.
- Sprinkle about 1 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning on top.
- Cover and set Crockpot on high
- Cook about 5 hours then turn down to low.
- Make gravy mix according to directions.
- Serve warm with gravy.
- You can add potatoes and veggies to crock pot in the morning. The meal will be ready when you come home from work, play, errands, etc.
Comfort food doesn’t get any better than this.