National Peanut Butter Lovers Month is an annual designation observed in November. Excuse me as I get up from my desk and do my happy dance because I’m convinced peanut butter is one of the most heavenly things on the planet. Peanut Butter is so versatile, you can literally incorporate it into any and every meal of the day and not get sick of it. (Well, maybe you would, but I will not. Ever.)
For breakfast, smother it on some toast, waffles, or pancakes, OR put a spoonful in your smoothie. For lunch, dip veggies like carrots and celery in it… That may sound strange, but believe me, it will actually help you ENJOY eating those kinds of vegetables. If you’re having a lazy dinner, slap together a quick PB & banana sandwich for a sweet and salty meal that will keep you full for the night.
This one might blow your mind, but my all-time favorite meal is the ‘Lowden’ pizza from Zorbaz, a small pizza chain scattered throughout Minnesota. This pizza is topped with: Pizza sauce, peanut butter, extra cheese, pepperoni, and jalapenos. Just let that sink in for a minute. Again, you might think I’m crazy, but the salty, sweet, spicy combo makes this pizza TO DIE FOR. Try it out sometime if you’re in Minnesota, and thank me later.
For dessert, drizzle it over anything. LITERALLY anything. Apple slices, cookies, brownies, ice cream, you name it.
- Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- Peanut Butter Lovers Day
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- National Peanut Day
- National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- National Peanut Month
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- National Peanut Brittle Day
- National Peanut Butter Day
- National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
- National Ants On A Log Day
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Haystacks
- National Fluffernutter Day
HOW TO OBSERVE #PeanutButterLoversMonth
Use #PeanutButterLoversMonth to post on social media. This month, I challenge you to experiment a little bit. Try peanut butter on 5 foods that you normally wouldn’t even think of. Here are a few ideas (besides the peanut butter pizza listed above.)
- Put it on your hamburger or cheeseburger bun. Much like the pizza, it’s drool-worthy.
- Mixed into yogurt with different kinds of fruit.
- Scrambled eggs are delicious with a spoonful of peanut butter on top. It’s that salty and sweet thing everybody loves.
- Whenever I’m out of salsa, I go-to peanut butter for my chip dip. Phenomenal.
- Frozen fruits like pears or mangos are great dipped in some PB.
- Say it with me, “Peanut Butter QUESADILLAS!” Spread peanut butter on a tortilla, fold it in half, pop it in the microwave for 25 seconds, and bam. You’re ready for the couch and your favorite sitcom. Add some bananas if you’re more on the hungry side.
Bake it, make it, coat it, or just plain eat it, enjoy Peanut Butter your favorite way.
6 thoughts on “NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS MONTH”