I really cannot take full credit for this one. I saw it on Pintrest by Nabisco company and it inspired me. I’ve changed it up to make it easier to make and lightend the peppermint flavor simply because we prefer it this way.
- I substituted a premade grahm crust to make it easier
- I used 3 crushed canes only on top.
- 1 Tub premade Philadelphia Cheesecake filling
- I used more than this amount but be careful not to get chocolate to thick or it’s difficult to cut
- (2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted)
- 1 can whipped topping
- BRING 1/2 cup whipping cream just to simmer in small saucepan on low heat; remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 10 min.
- SPREAD chocolate mixture onto bottom of crust.
- Spread over chocolate layer in crust. Top with whipped cream.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours.
- SPRINKLE with crushed candy before serving.