On September 9th, Care Bears Share Your Care Day inspires giving and volunteering in significant ways.
For more than 35 years, Care Bears have taught children of all ages about sharing their feelings and caring for others. The Care Bears toy line was initially introduced in 1983 to caring fans everywhere. And they’ve never been out of the heart and minds of fans since.
At their core, CARE BEARS™ SHARE YOUR CARE DAY have heart and are all about love, caring, and sharing with others. Care Bears also support charities around the world, helping families in need. Through We Care Bears, ZachKapCares, Fathom/en-ABLE, United Way, Operation Smile, and many more they bring hope and caring to others.
With help from a team of Care Bears Ambassadors, Care Bears hope to generate national support for a movement called #ShareYourCare to inspire people toward philanthropic generosity not just on that day, but every day of the year!
HOW TO OBSERVE #ShareYourCareDay
The main focus of Share Your Care Day is to inspire acts of kindness and goodwill across the United States and beyond. And, a team of Care Bears Ambassadors and Care Bears partners pledge to help make this goal come true. Care Bears have taught fans worldwide the importance of caring for others. Share Your Care Day is the perfect opportunity for everyone to participate in acts of kindness – and to remember that goodwill and consideration toward others are essential every day of the year.
Participation is as simple as doing something nice for someone else.
- Treat a friend to coffee.
- Share a toy with a sibling.
- Do an extra chore without being asked.
- Help an older neighbor bring their trash cans to the street.
- Organize a tree-planting campaign.
- Buy a meal for a homeless family.
- Volunteer at a local charity.
- Animal Allies always needs fosters for kitties.
- Not sure how to help? Try this.
The #ShareYourCare movement is all about acts of kindness, big and small. Care Bears encourage you to do something nice for someone today. Care Bears hope to encourage you to be kind, think of others and #ShareYourCare every day
Use #ShareYourCare Day on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
HISTORY OF NATIONAL CARE BEARS #SHAREYOURCARE DAY
Care Bears #ShareYourCare Day was submitted by American Greetings Entertainment in April 2015.
- a celebration of life achievement active adopt a cat adults adventures Amazon America american red cross animal allies animals Arbor Day foundation attention autism awareness awareness beach cleanup bear bear hug bears care bears care bears share charities charity donate feed the hungry get involved habitat for humanity help homeless library literacy programs neighbors plant trees salvation Army seniors share your care teddy bear United Way volunteer Waterfront rescue missions