These sauted sprouts will disappear from the table. Adults and children alike will offer no complaints once they taste these.
2 lbs brussel sprouts cut in half
6 chopped slices of bacon
2 oz grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp maple syrupFrying Pan with Lid, Deep Saute Pan 11 Inch Stone-Derived Nonstick Coating, Stainless Steel Handle Cooking Pan, Induction Compatible, Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Granite/Gift Box Included
- In medium skillet render chopped bacon until lightly crisp.
- Remove grease from pan reserving 2 Tbsps.
- Use 2 Tbsp bacon fat to saute halved sprouts. About 8 minutes.
- Add bacon back into pan with sprouts.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan and reduce to low heat.
- Cook covered about 5 more minutes as cheese melts and Brussels become tender.
- Stir in 2 tsp maple syrup
- Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm.
Our membership program offers special benefits for a low monthly fee: *Prime members can add subscription services like HBO, Showtime, STARZ and more to their membership *Manage subscriptions via Amazon Video on any device *No cable or satellite account necessary *Watch popular TV shows and blockbuster movies. Outlander Season 5 starts February 16th!