Nothing says Thanksgivin like Pumpkin Pie….unless like us it’s not a favorite. I know pumpkin spice everything is popular this time if year. It’s just not something we love. After many hours of online research and taste testing, this became the show stopper dessert. My brother the chef loves it as well! I found the basic recipe and have added my touches and time savers. The only warning I give is there will not be any leftovers. You may need 2 of these next year.Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch
1 cup flour
1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup pecans chopped
1 tub Philadelphia Cheesecake filling
3 cups whipped topping divided
2 1/2 cups milk
3 pkg white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding 3.4 oz size
15 oz can Pumkin Puree-Pie filling
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp cinnamon sugarMcCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.12 oz by McCormick
- Mix flour, butter and 1/2 c chopped pecans. You can also spice it up with gingersnap cookies. Use 1/2 c flour and 10 gingersnap cookies in food processor then add butter.
- Press crumbs down in bottom of 9 x 13 pan to form crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°. Cool completely before adding other layers.
- Fold 1 cup whipped topping into cheesecake filling.
- Spread mixture evenly, over cooled crust
- Mix milk and pudding
- Fold pumpkin and pumpkin spice together with 1 cup whipped cream
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and 2 tsp cinnamon sugar
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Serve chilled and enjoy
- best pumpkin delight chopped pecans cream cheese ginger snap cookies instant pudding Jen's pumpkin delight layered pumpkin bars pecans pecans chopped Philadelphia cheesecake filling pumpkin pumpkin cheesecake lush pumpkin delight pumpkin lasagna pumpkin lush pumpkin pie pumpkin pie filling pumpkin pie spice pumpkin puree pumpkin spice to die for pumpkin delight whipped topping