This was so good! I got the original recipe from a Pintrest pin. We made it for our Anniversary celebration. As there are currently 8 people here after Hurricane Michael, I needed something for the adults that wouldn’t break the bank at the adult beverage store. (We gave the kids the virgin version and they loved it too.)
1 can frozen limeade mix
1can frozen Margarita mix
4 cups club soda
1 pt lime Sherbert (we only found it at our local Publix.)
750 ml white rum (we like Bacardi)
Usually takes between 1 and 2 days to create
Ships from and sold by Mood Lights by Carol.
Mint leaves both for punch and garnish
4 limes thinly sliced (we use 2 in punch, 2 for garnish.)
- Muddle 1 handful of mint leaves with 1 cup club soda to release thier flavors.
- In gallon pitcher or punch bowl, combine lime sherbert, frozen Margarita mix, and frozen Limeade mix.
- Add mint leaves, and lime slices.
- Add remaining 3 cups club soda
- Mix well. (This virgin version was loved by kids attending).
- $25.55 Glass Water Pitcher with Diamond Pattern and TIGHT Lid 72 ounces, THICKER Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass Carafe with FREE Brush by Pykal
We had a great time making it. It paired really well with the Irish Skillet we made. Now I have a great idea to use for St Patrick’s Day. Happy cooking and make so.e memories with your family.